skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Some Wine To-Go Please.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Michael Campbell: The Orienteer: Humor Essays
Michael Campbell: The Orienteer: Humor Essays
3 comments:
Espiritu de Chile
said...
what a nice little vignette :)
September 2, 2009 at 11:43 PM
Maggie
said...
Compasses are sexy...
September 3, 2009 at 6:16 AM
Espiritu de Chile
said...
exactly what I was thinking. :)
September 5, 2009 at 5:55 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't carry more than I need. So just box it up and I'll be on my way
. . . on my way to the sea.
Current open bottle:
Espiritu de Chile
2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Valle Central (equipped with an easter island topper) ~black current, wild berries and vanille
View my complete profile
The House of Insanity
http://houseinsanity.blogspot.com/
Maggie's Blog
http://maggieinpoland.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
what a nice little vignette :)
Compasses are sexy...
exactly what I was thinking. :)
Post a Comment